The associationTECH blog exists so association industry professionals and others in our community (collectively known as “associationTECHies”) can take part in the conversation about technology and associations. This is our safe space, and everyone who blogs AND/OR comments here is hereby subject to these guidelines.
- We speak our own minds. The opinions expressed on this blog are the opinions of the individual authors.
- We have a spam filter, and we know how to use it. We don't moderate comments, but any comment deemed to be spam will be deleted.
- Don't you spam, either. This community includes all kinds of association people, industry people, vendors, consultants. Be mindful that this is a no sales zone. If we get complaints about a poster, you may get blocked.
- No fair hiding your identity. associationTECH does not allow anonymous comments. You must be logged into comment (meaning that you stand by your own words).
- Be good, play nice. Any comment with content that is illegal, obscene, defamatory, infringing on intellectual property rights, threatening or otherwise objectionable will be deleted. associationTECH reserves the right to delete comments for any reason.
- We don’t play favorites. Reference to any commercial product, process, or service does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by associationTECH. Links aren’t endorsements, either.
- Link love hurts sometimes.The blog contains live links to other web sites which are managed by organizations independent of associationTECH. We assume no responsibility for the content of those sites or consequences resulting from clicking on those links.
- Share and share alike. The content posted on associationTECH is licensed under Creative Commons with the following license. If you don't accept this license, don't post here.
This work by http://associationtech.posterous.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.